Soul is looking for an up-and-coming digital communicator to join our team for 1-2 days a week. Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be exposed to and work with various facets of the growing digital sector.
Soul Digital is a leading Digital Agency in Melbourne specialising in Digital Strategy, UX Design & Web Development. Like many other digital agencies, we spend far too much time building websites to express all the great things we are doing.
- You are a natural with social media.
- You know that Gizmodo, Reddit and Mashable are websites, not Transformers and you read them time-to-time. You may not know how to code, but the acronyms HTML & CSS mean something to you.
- Most importantly, you want a foot in the door to a career in Digital.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Blogging experience.
- You can correctly pronounce GIF.
Your New Role.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be expected to:
- Deliver 1-3 industry related blog posts weekly (quality is prioritised over quantity).
- Schedule 5 Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts weekly, directly related to clearly reflecting Soul’s brand and cementing its position in the digital agency scene.
What you won’t be expected to do:
- Make coffee (except for yourself).
- Pick up dry-cleaning.
- Boring/useless jobs that are a waste of your time and ours.
What you will get from us in return:
In return for a small amount of your time, you will receive:
- Exposure to digital projects from conception to the delivered product.
- Guidance and face-time with a team of approachable industry professionals.
- Practise exercising your authorial voice in the digital industry.
- An opportunity to gain exposure to a growing industry.
- Lunch supplied on your day in the office.
- A cross section of what roles make up an organisation, in order to evaluate future career growth.
- If you excel in your role with Soul, we will leverage our industry connections to ensure you are in a prime position for gainful employment in an industry with high barriers to employment.
Interested In Coming Aboard?
Use up to 100 words to tell us:
- Your current experience and skills.
- Why you are interested in digital.
- What you would like to gain from your time here.
And/ in less than 250 words, Write a response to this Medium article.
If you have contributed to a blog or have Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Medium accounts we would love to see those too.
Send all applications to: email@example.com
Applications close: June 25th/ 2015